Friday, January 13, 2012

My Angels -Kaitlyn

My story about how I found Reece's Rainbow is a long & not too exciting one, but I will tell you one thing.  If it wasn't for God I wouldn't have ever found myself desiring to save little lives that are true treasures of God.   I am currently a "Prayer Warrior" for four absolutely beautiful orphans, all special & touched my heart in amazing way!

My beautiful and only little girl, I'm a warrior for would be, Tabitha!  She is with out a doubt one of the most gorgeous child I believe I will ever lay my eyes on!  Just look at those sparkling blue eyes!  How on earth she hasn't been adopted yet, I have NO clue!   

She is such an angel, I've been her warrior for a while now, the day I find her pretty little face on the My Family Found me page will be a WONDERFUL, day!  I will be thrilled beyond words! 






My second precious angel, Henry!  He is so adorable!  I fell in love with his chubby cheeks & thick black hair.  I have such high hopes for him!  Because he's located in China, I'm told it was harder to adopt from there & not many people go to adopt there.  I hope that one day his family will wait NO MORE and come forward to save their new son, Henry!  He deserves a good family to cuddle & cradle him in their arms.    

Please help me & keep Henry in your prayers, nothing is impossible with God & HE can save Henry!  

Also if you are able you can donate to his adoption fund, http://reecesrainbow.org/3060/henry-2



Third is little Doug (I call him Dougie all the time..I like to give each children nicknames.) I was lucky enough to become his Angel Warrior this Christmas season, along with many of my friends.  Together God blessed us, letting us reach our goal of money for him!  He's a CUTIE!!  I would just love to rock him in my arms & give him the love he's never known.  Tell him just how wonderfully special he is to me, but more importantly, God! <3 

Pray & donate (if possible) to him also! :)








Last but certainly not least is little Mark, (I call him Markie..(: ) He's two years old and the most adorable baby ever!  Just look at the way he's holding his teddy bear!   I really high hopes for this child, God has a big plan for him, as well as the other orphans, I believe!  God's plans are perfect, He makes NO mistakes!  These children aren't mistakes, they are beautiful creations from God that He decided to make just a little extra special than the rest of us.  We shouldn't treat them different because of that.  God wants us to take care of His chidlren, He loves them JUST as much as He loves us! He's our daddy! :)  They aren't completely along in the orphanage, they still have God by their side, still, it's our calling to help save them any way possible!

Pray is number one!  If we don't look up to God & ask him to help us save them, nothing would happen, we wouldn't go anywhere with saving the little orphans.  So prayer is number one in this!

Donating is second!  Donations whether it be prizes for a giveaway or money towards a their adoption or a fundraiser often times blogs hold to help raise money for families bring home their baby. (Or babies) It helps a GREAT amount!   An adoption isn't a cheap thing at all, so any money helps! :)

(Please e-mail me if you are adopting or plan on adopting in the future, we can possible plan a fundraiser on one of my blogs to help you, we're here to support those who adopt!  Ksizemore16@gmail.com)

So there you go, there are my four precious angels I keep in my prayers daily.   I hope that if you haven't already you will think about considering becoming a "Prayer Warrior" for a child from Reece's Rainbow yourself.  It is a wonderful thing to start doing. It really shows you & makes you think about how much you have & take for granted of the simple blessings that God has given you.

God Bless you!

~Kaitlyn~










No comments:

Post a Comment